well my students, we have studied about greeting card before. do you still remember what is meant by “greeting card” in Indonesian language? … right. greeting card is kartu ucapan in Indonesian language. as we know that there are some kinds of greeting card. one of them are “birthday card”. now we are going to discuss about birthday card.
this is the example of birthday card. we send the card when someone have special birthday.
- who is the sender of the card?
- “happy birthday” the opposite meaning of the word “happy” is ….
- why does the sender write the card?
- who is the receiver of the card?
- what is the relation between the sender and the receiver?