look at the picture. What do you think about it? …. alright, in this lesson you will learn about greeting card. we write or send greeting card to people on special occasions, such a birthdays, graduations, holidays, or marriages.
we send the greeting card to congratulate, to wish and to show sympathy for someone.
There are many kinds of greeting cards, such as birthday cards, thank-you cards, get-well cards, and congratulations cards.
here are some expression used in greeting cards.
- Happy birthday! Wish you all the best.
- Happy Mother’s day! Best wishes for you, dearest Mom!
- Happy wedding Day! Lots of love for the newly-married couple.
- Congratulation on your new house! May it give you happiness and prosperity.
- Congratulation on your graduation! Hopefully, you are accepted in a favorite school.
Condolence and sympathy:
- I’m sorry for your loss. May your grandfather rest in peace.
- I hope for your speedy recovery.
- May the love of the family help you overcome your loss.
Structure of greeting card
- Message for event
- Name of the sender
- what kind of the greeting card?
- who send the card?
- what is the purpose of the card?